- Online Course Material
- Organizing: People, Power, Change – This module is designed for organizers, students, and trainers of organizers alike. It is more of a library than online course per se. Organizers and students will find readings, video lecture clips and Web links on organizing. In addition, trainers will find a pedagogy of organizing developed by Professor Ganz and his colleagues.
- Executive Education Global Learning Course:
- Leadership Organization & Action: Leading Change – This is an online program designed to help leaders of civic associations, advocacy groups and social movements learn how to organize communities that can mobilize power to make change. Leading Change requires identifying, recruiting, and developing leadership, organizing community around that leadership, and building power from the resources of that community.
- New Organizing Institute Toolbox
- The Organizer’s Toolbox delivers NOI’s most popular training modules to organizers and trainers everywhere. You can watch videos of expert trainers delivering sessions, and download the presentation slides, trainer’s notes, and workshops to deliver your own trainings.
- Mujtama3i Initiative is a non-registered and a non-for-profit social enterprise led by twelve community-organizing specialists. Mujtamai offers a web platform with open source resources on interdependent leadership, value based community organizing, launching and managing community campaigns for change. It also offers on going learning opportunities for its community including bimonthly learning circle meetings, speaking events – primarily in Amman, Jordan.
- Public Narrative
- Global Change Agents Public Narrative Participant Guide
- Example of Story of Self - Graduation Speech, J.K. Rowling, Harvard Graduation, June 4, 2008
- Examples of Story of Us – Susan Christopher, Camp Obama, 2007, Los Angeles; Christopher Arlene, HKS MPP Class Day Speech, 2010 ; Henry V, “We Happy Few”.
- Examples of Story of Now – “You Have to Give Them Hope”, Harvey Milk; “Gaiety Theatre Talk”, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- Example of Linking Self, Us, Now – James Croft, “Catch Them Before They Jump”, Cambridge, October, 2010.
- Public Narrative
- Moral Leadership